I cannot convey with words the urgency I felt about this change in prayer. It still feels "now or never."
There are changes occuring in the LA Archdiocese:
- Mahony is not liturgically "correct"
- the huge settlement for the sexual abuse lawsuit has to be funded
- selling convents to pay off the settlement
- selling the Wilshire buildings that houses Archdiocese offices including Vocations, to pay off the settlement as well
- Sr. Kathy Bryant is leaving her post as Vocations Director
However, aside from these changes I sense through prayer an impending spiritual trial that will challenge the LA Archdiocese.