Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Change Is In the Air

I received an email from the D. Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist Sunday. It puts a demanding deadline on taking care of my student loans, one that will not be met, most likely.

I was upset for a day, now I'm so calm about the email and its implications of not entering, that it surprises even me!

So, I'm awaiting God (and my spiritual director) to provide some clarity about my other options.

I have to discern whether God is saying "yes" to my entering the DSMME, just not at this time, or God wants me elsewhere. It is that elsewhere that I'm waiting for more clarity.


I spent this past weekend at a Confirmation retreat for St James in Redondo Beach. My role there is giving me reason to pause and consider what "elsewhere" might mean.