Monday, October 16, 2006

Hanegraff and his cults & life venues creates confusion

Confusion is not a fun little thing at all. I can only hide it for so long.

I have many different things on my mind. I could do up to three different degrees in graduate school: Ph.D., Psy.D., or a Masters (in any number of specializations). I could do any number of religious venues: a order, or a CV (consecrated virgin).

Sidenote:
Who the hell told Hank Hanegraff that he should support a theological and sociological cult?! If you still don't understand what exactly is wrong with the Local Church, ask me and I'll try to tell you from what I remember and used to understand. It's been about a year since I had to explain the twistedness of that group, and since you only retain the information that you rehearse, I might end up directing you towards a lot of web links from reputable sources that explain it better than I do. Once you leave the cult mentality, it's hard to understand it again once you're out.

No comments: