Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vocation Donations

Hello Everyone!

As you may or may not know, my name is Megan Singer and I have been in discernment for the past 3 years. I was recently on retreat and accepted to the Sisters of Mary (http://www.sistersofmary.org).

The bad news is that due to my student debt I am unable to enter this August 28th as planned, but will enter Aug 28th 2010. The good news is that the Laboure Society has agreed to work with me. The Laboure Society enables me to collect donations in an anonymous and tax deductible manner.

I would love to send you more information with my vocation story. To do so, I need your NAME and ADDRESS.

Thank you so very much, & God Bless.

p.s. - if you know of anyone else who would like to help out, please pass this along.

Sincerely,
Megan Singer
lvngembrs@gmail.com

1 comment:

Hidden One said...

I wish I could help with money, but I will continue to try to help with prayer.