Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photos from Recent Hike

Since the photos are not working out, go here to see the photos. Or click the title of the post.

4/17 went hiking with the South Bay Young Adults group. We hiked the San Temescal trail to Skull Rock, which from a distance kind of resembles a skull, but I think Peter Pan does a much better job. =)



These flowers were light blue on some bushes and had faded to white, as seen here.

I took this one specifically because of the spiraling of the vine.


I had not noticed this at the time, but the center of the flower is lime green.

Had I known that there was a bee in the flower, I don't think I would have stuck the camera there.
But these lily/poppy like flowers were along the flattening of the trail leading to Skull Rock. Really pretty.

These are my favorite from the hike, flame orange and yellow.




so little!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: