Sunday, April 17, 2011

For the Greater Glory of God

can be seen in the small things. Like the care taken to pleat ribbon for a chapel veil.


Here I am 
at the end
I'm in need of Resurrection
Only YOU can take this empty shell
and raise it from the dead

*
Realise that you were delivered from
the futile way of life your fathers handed on to you,
not by any diminishable sum of silver or gold,
but by Christ's blood beyond all price:
the blood of a spotless,
unblemished lamb
chosen before the world's foundation
and revealed for your sake
in these last days.
It is through Him that 
you are believers in God,
the God who raised Him from the dead
and gave Him glory.
Your faith and hope, then,
are centered in God.
Amen.
1 Peter 1:18-21
be

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Lovely!

It always touches my heart so profoundly when I'm at Mass and someone is wearing a chapel veil. I remember the other week there were two young girls with white veils and their mother with a black veil; so moving!

mshienie said...

hello! i heard about you from jacob. i am hien. i was thinking about majoring in counseling in california. i wanted to know if you knew any jobs over there for that!
i was going to visit and see about the schools over there. please let me know if you know anything about any. my email is hienieboo28@yahoo.com thank you