Monday, February 6, 2006

For a while now I have had an intense interest in Spiritual Warfare, because I thought it was so interesting of how there could be battles occurring daily for our minds and souls between Angels, demons, and ourselves. That interest has not gone away.

I do not think that before this weekend I understood the warnings others had given to me for being interested in the darkness that enfolds Spiritual Warfare. Now I do, and I have a new vested interest in the matter.

I have read only a little on the subject matter, but what I have seen has given me tools to understand how to bring down the demon: scorn, laughter, knowledge that the Battle has long been won, and the tools of the opposition are endless, dark, and deceitful tearing away at the human heart, but not at the life and light we have in our Father.

I know understand and believe what I did not really trust in before, that my Father will come down as a Living God, and defeat and scare away the demons if only I ask Him to. All I have to do is ask and He is there for me.

No comments: